1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

SSIS ERROR : System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException: ERROR [08S01] [DataDirect][ODBC Progress OpenEdge...

Discussão em 'StackOverflow' iniciado por fdantas, Dezembro 16, 2014.

1. fdantas

fdantas Administrator Moderador

I have a serious problem with unstable connexions for few source tables. In the connexion manager the login succeeds, when I open the ADO.NET Source editor I can preview the first 200 rows, when I use the build query to display all rows, it works (very slowly).

When I execute the package with debugging button, In error case I can see that:

1/ The ADO.NET Source in red and the Destination in green (the number of rows doesn't entirely loaded in the destination Table)

2/ The ADO.NET Source in red and the destination uncolored (0 rows loaded)

The error message:

Source Facture [1]] Erreur : « System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException: ERROR [08S01] [DataDirect][ODBC Progress OpenEdge Wire Protocol driver]Socket closed.
    à System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnection.HandleError(OdbcHandle hrHandle, RetCode retcode)
    à System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnectionHandle..ctor(OdbcConnection connection, OdbcConnectionString constr, OdbcEnvironmentHandle environmentHandle)
    à System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnectionOpen..ctor(OdbcConnection outerConnection, OdbcConnectionString connectionOptions)
    à System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnectionFactory.CreateConnection(DbConnectionOptions options, Object poolGroupProviderInfo, DbConnectionPool pool, DbConnection owningObject)
    à System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.CreateNonPooledConnection(DbConnection owningConnection, DbConnectionPoolGroup poolGroup)
    à System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetConnection(DbConnection owningConnection)
    à System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.OpenConnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory)
    à System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnection.Open()
    à Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Runtime.ManagedHelper.GetManagedConnection(String assemblyQualifiedName, String connStr, Object transaction)
    à Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Runtime.Wrapper.IDTSConnectionManager100.AcquireConnection(Object pTransaction)
    à Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.DataReaderSourceAdapter.AcquireConnections(Object transaction)
    à Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.ManagedComponentHost.HostAcquireConnections(IDTSManagedComponentWrapper100 wrapper, Object transaction) »

I think that is related to the timeout, if I can change the timeout to give more time for loading data from the source table.

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página