1. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

[SQL] SQL syntax error when trying to create a new table using TypeORM

Discussão em 'Outras Linguagens' iniciado por Stack, Outubro 1, 2024 às 11:32.

1. Stack

Stack Membro Participativo

I'm doing the backend for a project using NodeJS. To manage the DB I'm using typeorm.

I've created several tables with no issues.

Now I'm trying to create a new table (or entity) that has a date column, and that column uses the decorator @CreateDateColumn() which should insert the current date when a new row is added, like this:

@Entity()
    export class Order{
    @PrimaryGeneratedColumn()
    id: number

@Column()
    first_name: string

@Column()
    last_name: string

@Column()
    email: string

@CreateDateColumn() //This one here
    created_at: string

@OneToMany(() => OrderItem, orderItem => orderItem.order)
    order_items: OrderItem[]
    }

The fact that I set the type as string is not the issue, as I have tried to make it Date with the same results.

When I save the file and typeorm tries to create the table, this is what I get back:

code: 'ER_PARSE_ERROR',
    errno: 1064,
    sqlState: '42000',
    sqlMessage: "You have an error in your SQL syntax near '(6) NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP(6), PRIMARY KEY (`id`)) ENGINE=InnoDB' at line 1",
    sql: 'CREATE TABLE `order` (`id` int NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `first_name` varchar(255) NOT NULL, `last_name` varchar(255) NOT NULL, `email` varchar(255) NOT NULL, `created_at` datetime(6) NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP(6), PRIMARY KEY (`id`)) ENGINE=InnoDB'

When I comment the decorator out, the issue is gone, so it is that SQL part for sure.

After googling around someone mentioned that SQL versions could be an issue. The SQL version of the DB i'm using is Server version: 5.5.62-0ubuntu0.14.04.1

Any ideas?

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página