1. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

[SQL] Creating Dims and Facts Assistance [closed]

Discussão em 'Outras Linguagens' iniciado por Stack, Outubro 5, 2024 às 21:42.

1. Stack

Stack Membro Participativo

i got this source table:

CREATE TABLE staging_cet_events (
    id INT PRIMARY KEY, -- Event code
    timestamp DATETIME, -- Event submission time
    user_id INT, -- User code
    verb VARCHAR(255), -- Action performed
    object_id INT, -- Object code
    school_id INT, -- School code
    lo_id INT, -- Questionnaire code
    session_id INT, -- Session code
    product VARCHAR(255), -- Product
    context_referrer VARCHAR(255), -- Referrer page
    user_role VARCHAR(50), -- User role
    modified_date_id DATE -- Daily date
    );

And I got this measures to build:

1. Number of teachers who logged in during the past week – absolute number, percentage change from the previous week.
    2. Number of students who logged in during the past week – absolute number, percentage change from the previous week.
    3. Distribution of sources of logins to Matach websites (from where users arrive outside of Matach websites) in the context_referrer field.
    4. Hourly distribution of logins for the past month.
    5. Definition of an active teacher and active student based on the number of logins in a month and calculation (more than 4 logins in the last 30 days): a. Percentage of active teachers in the past week – absolute number, percentage change from the previous week. b. Percentage of active students in the past week – absolute number, percentage change from the previous week.
    6. Distribution of time spent: a. Distribution of time spent at the SESSION level. b. Distribution of time spent at the PRODUCT + User level.

How my Dims and Facts should look like in order to be able to provide this KPI's in a Tableau report?

Thanks.

With some help from Chat gpt i was able to create some Dims AND Facts but it got all mixed up and not very understandable.

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página