1. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

[Python] ipython encounters Unhandled exception in event loop when I move the anaconda prompt

Discussão em 'Python' iniciado por Stack, Setembro 28, 2024 às 02:32.

1. Stack

Stack Membro Participativo

Usually when I first move the anaconda prompt to the the right half of the screen by pressing Windows key + Right arrow then I run ipython everything goes well.

but earlier this week I tried to run ipython before moving the anaconda prompt to the the right half of the screen

it shows Unhandled exception in event loop after moving the anaconda prompt to the the right half of the screen

Exception

Unhandled exception in event loop: File "C:\Users\name\anaconda3\Lib\site-packages\prompt_toolkit\application\application.py", line 1026, in in_term await _do_wait_for_enter("Press ENTER to continue...")

File "C:\Users\name\anaconda3\Lib\site-packages\prompt_toolkit\application\application.py", line 1545, in _do_wait_for_enter await session.app.run_async()

File "C:\Users\name\anaconda3\Lib\site-packages\prompt_toolkit\application\application.py", line 886, in run_async return await _run_async(f) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

File "C:\Users\name\anaconda3\Lib\site-packages\prompt_toolkit\application\application.py", line 739, in _run_async self._redraw()

File "C:\Users\name\anaconda3\Lib\site-packages\prompt_toolkit\application\application.py", line 543, in _redraw self.context.copy().run(run_in_context)

File "C:\Users\name\anaconda3\Lib\site-packages\prompt_toolkit\application\application.py", line 526, in run_in_context self.renderer.render(self, self.layout)

File "C:\Users\name\anaconda3\Lib\site-packages\prompt_toolkit\renderer.py", line 678, in render WritePosition(xpos=0, ypos=0, width=size.columns, height=height), ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

File "C:\Users\name\anaconda3\Lib\site-packages\prompt_toolkit\layout\screen.py", line 314, in init assert width >= 0

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página