1. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

[Python] I have a Remote Access Trojan (RAT) On my gaming PC [closed]

Discussão em 'Python' iniciado por Stack, Setembro 28, 2024 às 02:32.

1. Stack

Stack Membro Participativo

So a few months ago my friend told me to download this winrar file I downloaded it and got a Remote access Trojan on my PC

So I resetted my gaming pc and that didn’t work he still had access and my friend that had access showed me how to delete the file like where the file was so I went into the directory where he told me where the Remote Access Trojan was and after I got into the directory he told me to delete it so I deleted the file after that his window of the webcam that he saw me on like closed and that was proof that it got deleted so yeah that was during my friend telling me how to delete the file during the discord call and after I deleted the file the webcam like the window he was watching me on like closed I bet he still has access to my system but I can’t get rid of it so yes now after I deleted the file the webcam window closed which I saw during the discord call because he was sharing his screen and I saw that I deleted the Remote access Trojan his webcam window closed after that I couldn’t delete the other files because there were like restricted you couldn’t delete them if you know what I mean like when you can’t delete them so yeah those were the only ones I was able to delete after that I ended the discord call thinking that the remote access Trojan was gone but whenever I open discord on my phone my friend still switches back to idle when he’s on his phone it’s sus it just looks sus like he’s watching me so how do I fully get rid of the rat he has access to my phone and my pc the router is what the devices appear on now yes all devices have a login which you most like know the purpose of them anyway… yeah idk how he knows the login through my phone because this all started on my computer and now he has access through my phone my uncle is currently not currently but he might fix my computer soon currently he said my pc is not on it’s like yk he’s not fixing that yet so he can’t see so my uncle said the thing I should do well he’s being a programmer coder for more than 20 years so he’s had like a job that was he’s job yk but yeah so he told me to I don’t know how to do this but he said that I should sandbox it with like a internet like sandbox it and like he said you have to sandbox the right way and after that he said after that I should pull out the hard drive or motherboard out of my pc and see if there’s anything wrong with it according to my uncle replacing may be necessary depending but yeah. Generally what should I do if I have a Remote Access Trojan on my gaming pc because now idk how he has access to my phone I don’t know if that is from my computer or if it’s through the router I just don’t know it’s actually scary when you think about it I just want whatever he knows what he’s spying on me gone!

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página