1. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

[Python] Could not parse vswhere.exe output -- What am I doing wrong?

Discussão em 'Python' iniciado por Stack, Outubro 4, 2024 às 02:52.

1. Stack

Stack Membro Participativo

I have tried to pip install -r requirements_versions.txt but I keep getting this error. I don't know much about python or programming to be honest, so excuse me if the answer is evident. Answers are much appreciated!

× Preparing metadata (pyproject.toml) did not run successfully.
    │ exit code: 1
    ╰─> [21 lines of output]
    + meson setup C:\Users\bagda\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-install-hvxifhen\scipy_ca2dfa1f687847469b8b0ab23841fd31 C:\Users\bagda\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-install-hvxifhen\scipy_ca2dfa1f687847469b8b0ab23841fd31\.mesonpy-2yqzcl_i -Dbuildtype=release -Db_ndebug=if-release -Db_vscrt=md --native-file=C:\Users\bagda\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-install-hvxifhen\scipy_ca2dfa1f687847469b8b0ab23841fd31\.mesonpy-2yqzcl_i\meson-python-native-file.ini
    The Meson build system
    Version: 1.3.0
    Source dir: C:\Users\bagda\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-install-hvxifhen\scipy_ca2dfa1f687847469b8b0ab23841fd31
    Build dir: C:\Users\bagda\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-install-hvxifhen\scipy_ca2dfa1f687847469b8b0ab23841fd31\.mesonpy-2yqzcl_i
    Build type: native build
    Project name: SciPy
    Project version: 1.9.3
    WARNING: Failed to activate VS environment: Could not parse vswhere.exe output

..\meson.build:1:0: ERROR: Unknown compiler(s): [['icl'], ['cl'], ['cc'], ['gcc'], ['clang'], ['clang-cl'], ['pgcc']]
    The following exception(s) were encountered:
    Running `icl ""` gave "[WinError 2] The system cannot find the file specified"
    Running `cl /?` gave "[WinError 2] The system cannot find the file specified"
    Running `cc --version` gave "[WinError 2] The system cannot find the file specified"
    Running `gcc --version` gave "[WinError 2] The system cannot find the file specified"
    Running `clang --version` gave "[WinError 2] The system cannot find the file specified"
    Running `clang-cl /?` gave "[WinError 2] The system cannot find the file specified"
    Running `pgcc --version` gave "[WinError 2] The system cannot find the file specified"

A full log can be found at C:\Users\bagda\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-install-hvxifhen\scipy_ca2dfa1f687847469b8b0ab23841fd31\.mesonpy-2yqzcl_i\meson-logs\meson-log.txt
    [end of output]

note: This error originates from a subprocess, and is likely not a problem with pip.
    error: metadata-generation-failed

× Encountered error while generating package metadata.
    ╰─> See above for output.

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página