1. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

[Python] Asus Command USBLock Forgotten Password [closed]

Discussão em 'Python' iniciado por Stack, Setembro 30, 2024 às 23:12.

1. Stack

Stack Membro Participativo

I used to use an Asus pc, and there is a preinstalled program called Asus Command on the pc. In the program, there is a feature called USBLock, which allows you to lock the USB ports for data transfer. For some stupid security reasons, I set a password to lock/unlock USB ports for data transfer. Then I stopped using the pc for two years, and now I have no idea what the password is. The program doesn't have any anti-bruteforce features, so I am able to try as many passwords as I want (gosh i have tried so many). I am kinda of scared to delete the program cause I have no idea whether this solves the problem or completely destroys my chance of solving it. Finally, I gave up trying and said why not write a Python script which brute forces a password list that I have created. I know it's a bit overkill, but I would really want to improve my python knowledge with this kind of project. I tried using pyautogui, but it seems like it doesn't work inside of the Asus Command. Does anybody know how to turn off the USBLock? or maybe any ideas for automating a task like this on Windows?

The Asus USBLock program locked my USB ports for data transfer and I couldn't solve it.enter image description here

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página