1. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

Not getting the updated value in Ag grid cell render when value changes after API call

Discussão em 'Angular' iniciado por Zakaullah Javaid, Outubro 1, 2024 às 09:43.

1. Hi i am using react query and fetching data below const { data: projectStatusList } = GetAllProjectQueryStatus();

i am passing this projectStatusList as a prop to component whIch is inside Ag Grid cellRenderer

but the updated value of projectStatusList not reflected in cellRenderer . Also if i console projectStatusList outside the cellRendrer

i can see the updated value

I’m using react-query to fetch a list of project statuses and pass it as a prop to a component that is rendered inside an ag-Grid cellRenderer. However, I'm facing an issue where the updated value of projectStatusList is not reflected within the cellRenderer. Interestingly, if I log projectStatusList outside the cellRenderer, I can see the updated values. But inside the cellRenderer, the value remains stale.

Here is the data fetching and how it's passed to the cellRenderer:

const { data: projectStatusList } = GetAllProjectQueryStatus();

This projectStatusList is passed as a prop to the component in the cellRenderer:

cellRenderer: ({ data }) => { return ( <div className={classNames(styles.ColumnLeftPadding, 'mx-auto position-relative')}> <Popper title={data?.status_label} type={fomatTextCapitalize(data?.status)} options={optionsProjects} onSelect={(item) => { if (isRestrictActions(screenEnum.project, screenActionEnum.update)) { changeTableData(data, item?.type, item?.label, item?.color); } }} onAdd={(dataItem) => { addProjectStatusMutate(dataItem); }} onUpdate={(dataItem) => { updateStatusMutate(dataItem); }} onDelete={(dataItem) => { DeStatuslMutate(dataItem); }} isLoadingDel={DelStatusLoading} data={projectStatusList} // Passing projectStatusList here buttonID={PopperButton_${data?.status_label}${data.index}} color={data?.status_color} /> </div> ); }

The issue is:

projectStatusList is passed as a prop, but when the value changes, it doesn't update within the cellRenderer. The projectStatusList logs the correct value outside the cellRenderer, but the change is not reflected inside it.

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página