1. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

Issues with Installing ng2-charts and chart.js in Angular Standalone Component

Discussão em 'Angular' iniciado por Musfira L A, Outubro 26, 2024 às 05:32.

1. Musfira L A

Musfira L A Guest

I'm currently working on an Angular project where I want to implement charts using ng2-charts and chart.js. However, I'm facing some dependency resolution issues. Here’s a summary of the situation:

Current Setup: Angular Version: [Your Angular Version, e.g., Angular 15] chart.js Version: 4.4.5 ng2-charts Version: 6.0.1 Steps Taken: I initially installed chart.js and ng2-charts using the following commands:

npm install chart.js npm install ng2-charts --save

After installation, I encountered the following error:

Module '"ng2-charts"' has no exported member 'NgChartsModule'.ts(2305)

I tried downgrading chart.js to version 3.0.0 to match the ng2-charts@3.0.0 dependency but encountered this error:

npm error ERESOLVE unable to resolve dependency tree

Current Project Structure: The component using the charts is defined as a standalone component:

import { Component } from '@angular/core';
    import { NgChartsModule } from 'ng2-charts';

@Component({
    selector: 'app-dashboard',
    standalone: true,
    templateUrl: './dashboard.component.html',
    imports: [NgChartsModule],
    })
    export class DashboardComponent {
    // Component logic...
    }

Questions: What are the correct versions of ng2-charts and chart.js that I should use together? How can I resolve the dependency issues while ensuring compatibility? Is there a specific way to set up charts in a standalone component in Angular? I expected the ng2-charts library to work with chart.js without any issues, allowing me to easily create and display charts in my Angular application. I hoped that downgrading the versions would resolve any compatibility issues.

What Actually Resulted: Instead of successfully implementing the charts, I encountered multiple errors that prevented me from progressing with my project. The initial import error and subsequent dependency resolution error created a blocker, making it difficult to integrate chart functionality into my application.

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página