1. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

How do delivery systems like Uber Eats and Glovo manage order assignment, confirmation, and...

Discussão em 'Outras Linguagens' iniciado por yassine afaila, Outubro 17, 2024 às 12:13.

1. I'm curious about the backend mechanisms behind popular delivery platforms like Uber Eats, Glovo, or similar services. Specifically, I'm interested in understanding how these systems handle:

Order Assignment: How do they assign an incoming order to a specific courier? What kind of algorithms or criteria are typically used to decide which courier should receive the order? Order Confirmation: Once a courier accepts the order, how is the confirmation process handled? How do restaurants get notified to prepare the order, and how is the order status updated in real time? Real-Time Courier Tracking: How is the courier's location tracked and updated throughout the delivery process? What technologies are involved in ensuring accurate and real-time location updates on the customer’s app? I’m looking for a general overview of the technologies, frameworks, and patterns typically used to implement these features. Any insights, examples, or resources would be appreciated!

im trying to implement my own delivery system for my backend

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página