1. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

[Flutter] Why it is always popping up to sign in with apple id, on launching my flutter app on...

Discussão em 'Mobile' iniciado por Stack, Outubro 10, 2024 às 12:13.

1. Stack

Stack Membro Participativo

It is always popping up to sign in with apple id, on launching my flutter app on ios device.

whenever I try to launch my app using ide through commands, app launches with a prompt dialogue asking sign in with apple app id and password.

I fill that as well and it directs me to go to settings and as settings opens I don't know what to do then. Going back to my it stops at splash screen and nothing happens. Closing the app and relaunch it through ide it repeats same.

I implemented google signin in my project. And in google_signin package documentation it was mentioned as below :

Note that according to https://developer.apple.com/sign-in-with-apple/get-started, starting June 30, 2020, apps that use login services must also offer a "Sign in with Apple" option when submitting to the Apple App Store.

I haven't implemented "Sign in with Apple" option yet so, is it happening because of this?

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página