1. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

[Flutter] Unable to run my flutter app. Execution failed for task...

Discussão em 'Mobile' iniciado por Stack, Outubro 9, 2024 às 09:03.

1. Stack

Stack Membro Participativo

After i set up my flutter project with firebase. I was unable to run my app. I tried rebuilding the app with flutter clean and also tried changing the various java versions, currently at java v17. tried

./gradlew clean
    ./gradlew build
    The build was successful with gradle. But again when I ran it showed the same issue.

Launching lib\main.dart on Pixel 8 Pro in debug mode...
    Warning: SDK processing. This version only understands SDK XML versions up to 3 but an SDK XML file of version 4 was encountered. This can happen if you use versions of Android Studio and the command-line tools that were released at different times.
    warning: [options] source value 8 is obsolete and will be removed in a future release
    warning: [options] target value 8 is obsolete and will be removed in a future release
    warning: [options] To suppress warnings about obsolete options, use -Xlint:-options.
    3 warnings

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ':path_provider_android:compileDebugJavaWithJavac'.
    > Could not resolve all files for configuration ':path_provider_android:androidJdkImage'.
    > Failed to transform core-for-system-modules.jar to match attributes {artifactType=_internal_android_jdk_image, org.gradle.libraryelements=jar, org.gradle.usage=java-runtime}.
    > Execution failed for JdkImageTransform: C:\Users\nisha\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\platforms\android-34\core-for-system-modules.jar.
    > Error while executing process C:\Program Files\Android\Android Studio\jbr\bin\jlink.exe with arguments {--module-path C:\Users\nisha\.gradle\caches\transforms-3\01761d3d44a592c784df1715afe57f9c\transformed\output\temp\jmod --add-modules java.base --output C:\Users\nisha\.gradle\caches\transforms-3\01761d3d44a592c784df1715afe57f9c\transformed\output\jdkImage --disable-plugin system-modules}

* Try:
    > Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.
    > Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
    > Run with --scan to get full insights.
    > Get more help at https://help.gradle.org.

BUILD FAILED in 2m 12s
    Running Gradle task 'assembleDebug'... 133.6s
    Error: Gradle task assembleDebug failed with exit code 1

please help me out. How do I fix this? What's causing this issue?

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página