1. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

[Flutter] FlutterMacOS.framework: unsealed contents present in the root directory of an...

Discussão em 'Mobile' iniciado por Stack, Setembro 28, 2024 às 11:22.

1. Stack

Stack Membro Participativo

I want to notarize my macos app built by flutter. I receive a notarization error: the signature is invalid. When I check the sign locally, the log said unsealed contents present in the root directory of an embedded framework in FlutterMacOS.framework.

I ran the following command to the signature:

codesign -vvv --deep --strict Products/Applications/flutter_application_1.app/Contents/MacOS/flutter_application_1

The log:

--prepared:/Users/nicholascui/Library/Developer/Xcode/Archives/2024-09-27/Runner 2024-9-27, 13.37.xcarchive/Products/Applications/flutter_application_1.app/Contents/Frameworks/FlutterMacOS.framework/Versions/Current/.
    Products/Applications/flutter_application_1.app/Contents/MacOS/flutter_application_1: unsealed contents present in the root directory of an embedded framework
    In subcomponent: /Users/nicholascui/Library/Developer/Xcode/Archives/2024-09-27/Runner 2024-9-27, 13.37.xcarchive/Products/Applications/flutter_application_1.app/Contents/Frameworks/FlutterMacOS.framework

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página