1. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

[Flutter] Flutter iOS build error: Incompatible type in registerFirebasePlugin for...

Discussão em 'Mobile' iniciado por Stack, Outubro 15, 2024 às 10:22.

1. Stack

Stack Membro Participativo

I'm working on a Flutter project, and I'm encountering the following error during the iOS build process. It seems like there is a type incompatibility issue between the firebase_auth and firebase_core packages.

Error Output:

/Users/bertugmete/.pub-cache/hosted/pub.dev/firebase_auth-4.16.0/ios/Classes/FLTFirebaseAuthPlugin.m:113:72: warning: sending 'FLTFirebaseAuthPlugin *__strong' to parameter of incompatible type 'id<FLTFirebasePlugin> _Nonnull'
    [[FLTFirebasePluginRegistry sharedInstance] registerFirebasePlugin:self];

In module 'firebase_core' imported from /Users/bertugmete/.pub-cache/hosted/pub.dev/firebase_auth-4.16.0/ios/Classes/FLTFirebaseAuthPlugin.m:7:

/Users/bertugmete/.pub-cache/hosted/pub.dev/firebase_core-2.24.2/ios/Classes/FLTFirebasePluginRegistry.h:23:64: note: passing argument to parameter 'firebasePlugin' here
    - (void)registerFirebasePlugin:(id<FLTFirebasePlugin> _Nonnull)firebasePlugin;

pubspec.yaml Dependencies:

dependencies:
    firebase_core: ^2.24.2
    firebase_auth: ^4.16.0

Steps I've Tried: I tried cleaning the project and running flutter clean and reinstalling the pods using pod deintegrate and pod install. I've ensured that both firebase_core and firebase_auth packages are on the latest versions.

How can I resolve this type incompatibility issue? Is there a conflict between the versions of firebase_auth and firebase_core? Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página