1. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

[Flutter] Flutter error: Execution failed for task ':app:compileDebugJavaWithJavac'

Discussão em 'Mobile' iniciado por Stack, Outubro 10, 2024 às 06:42.

1. Stack

Stack Membro Participativo

I try run on android and return this error.

I Aredy tried:

gradle.properties:

android.useAndroidX=true android.enableJetifier=true

build.gradle:

testInstrumentationRunner "android.support.test.runner.AndroidJUnitRunner" multiDexEnabled true

my pubspec.yaml:

flutter_facebook_login: ^3.0.0 firebase_database: ^3.1.0 firebase_auth: ^0.15.0+1 cloud_firestore: ^0.12.11 url_launcher: ^5.2.7 google_maps_flutter: ^0.5.21+12 image_picker: ^0.6.2+1 firebase_storage: ^3.0.8 intl: ^0.16.0

• What went wrong: Execution failed for task ':app:compileDebugJavaWithJavac'.

Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.

• Try: Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

• Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 35s The built failed likely due to AndroidX incompatibilities in a plugin. The tool is about to try using Jetfier to solve the incompatibility. Building plugin cloud_firestore... The plugin cloud_firestore could not be built due to the issue above.

SOLUTION:

When you created the new project, did you select "androidX"? And are those versions the latest versions? (meaning, androidX compatible/requiring). if not sure, create a new project and make sure to select androidX, and change the sdk settings to 23/29 as above.

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página