1. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

[Flutter] Flutter build fails after updating dependencies

Discussão em 'Mobile' iniciado por Stack, Outubro 13, 2024 às 08:12.

1. Stack

Stack Membro Participativo

My project worked fine until I've tried to install a new package, and all of the sudden my previously working packages isn't working, here is an error from "google_sign_in" package:

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
    What went wrong: Execution failed for task ':google_sign_in_android:compileDebugJavaWithJavac'.
    Could not resolve all files for configuration ':google_sign_in_android:androidJdkImage'. Failed to transform core-for-system-modules.jar to match attributes {artifactType=_internal_android_jdk_image, org.gradle.libraryelements=jar, org.gradle.usage=java-runtime}. > Execution failed for JdkImageTransform: /Users/pezhvak/Library/Android/sdk/platforms/android-34/core-for-system-modules.jar. > Error while executing process /Users/pezhvak/Applications/Android Studio.app/Contents/jbr/Contents/Home/bin/jlink with arguments {--module-path /Users/pezhvak/.gradle/caches/8.8/transforms/4c4ec335038410e4c484aa095ddf9d65-c534e869-7e4e-4da9-a418-dec3e27819d0/transformed/output/temp/jmod --add-modules java.base --output /Users/pezhvak/.gradle/caches/8.8/transforms/4c4ec335038410e4c484aa095ddf9d65-c534e869-7e4e-4da9-a418-dec3e27819d0/transformed/output/jdkImage --disable-plugin system-modules}
    Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights. Get more help at https://help.gradle.org.
    BUILD FAILED in 2s Error: Gradle task assembleDebug failed with exit code 1

I've tried:

• clearing gradle cache
    • installing the new api (Android 15 Api Level 35)
    • removing and reinstalling packages
    • downgrading the package version

Neither worked, i even tried to install google_sign_in in a fresh new project and the problem is still there, the same issue is happening with url_launcher package.

Note: this is not happening with IOS, it works fine with it.

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página