1. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

[Flutter] Flutter app rejected in google play due to Violation of Misleading Claims policy

Discussão em 'Mobile' iniciado por Stack, Outubro 4, 2024 às 06:42.

1. Stack

Stack Membro Participativo

My app rejected due to Violation of Misleading Claims policy.. this is the mail I received:

App Status: Rejected Your app has been rejected and wasn't published due to the policy issue(s) listed below. If you submitted an update, the previous version of your app is still available on Google Play.

Issue found: Violation of Misleading Claims policy Your app contains content that doesn't comply with the Misleading Claims policy. Apps must provide an accurate disclosure, description and images/video of their functionality in all parts of the metadata. Issue details

We found an issue in the following area(s):

App screenshot (en-US): Please see attached screenshot APP_SCREENSHOT-7133.png Version code 5: In-app experience: Please see attached screenshot IN_APP_EXPERIENCE-4808.png About the Misleading Claims policy We don’t allow apps that contain false or misleading information or claims, including in the description, title, icon, and screenshots, such as apps that are improperly categorized, including but not limited to, the app rating or app category.

and here the screenshots:

enter image description here enter image description here

can anyone solve me this problem?

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página