1. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

[Flutter] Checking if the password of an SSID is correct or not in flutter

Discussão em 'Mobile' iniciado por Stack, Outubro 17, 2024 às 19:22.

1. Stack

Stack Membro Participativo

So basically, I am creating a project where my Arduino Nano IoT 33, needs connection to Internet (and it's crucial indeed), so I do use flutter_blue_plus to send all the data gathered in my app created in flutter, to send it to Arduino via bluetooth. The problem is, when gathering that data (which involves SSID and password), there are no libraries that can actually check if the password introduced by the user, is correct or not (I have tried several ones, such as wifi_IoT). They all authenticate with the credentials, leading the app to lose internet connection, as you can see in this image:

Wi-Fi connection lost

I even tried to implement the same idea in a lower abstraction language: using Kotlin. But even that way, I get the same pop up with the same notification, and the app loses again connection (which is also crucial, because I use the flutter MQTT library later on the app).

I truly want to avoid the idea to just bypass the password introduced and send whatever writes the user in the parameter.

Thank you in advance.

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página