1. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

[Flutter] Can't use my iPhone (real phone) as debugging device in Flutter

Discussão em 'Mobile' iniciado por Stack, Outubro 7, 2024 às 09:12.

1. Stack

Stack Membro Participativo

i am developing an app that requires access to the user's camera. With the latest update whenever the camera screen is loaded the app crashes. To be able to properly check what's causing the issue i am trying to use a real phone but i am receiving an error whenever i am trying to run the app via both the visual studio code and xcode.

Here is the issue:

[​IMG]

I've tried to look up for solutions but i couldn't really find anything and when i tried some of the possible solutions, they simply didn't work.

I also read the issue might be caused by flutter setup, here is my flutter doctor output:

[​IMG]

As you can see there are two issues. I applied their fixes by using both bash and zsh. When i used the command which flutter and dart, it shows the correct paths but for some reason my flutter doctor says there are still issues.

I also want to add that i set up my phone correctly, the developer mode is on and the device is added to my apple dev. account. Here you can see everything is working fine in Xcode as well:[​IMG]

In order to fix the issue my application is experiencing, i need to solve these first and then find a solution to the application crashing whenever the camera screen loads. If you guys can help me i'd be grateful.

I was trying to start the application in debug mode, using my real iPhone device. But i am receiving the error i explained above.

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página