1. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

[Flutter] Android Studio Koala, My app runs in the browser and not in the Emulators in Android...

Discussão em 'Mobile' iniciado por Stack, Outubro 10, 2024 às 04:22.

1. Stack

Stack Membro Participativo

Here is what comes back after running the app, I have 2 days of trying to settle this. The app worked fine until up to 3 days ago. Anyone out there able to help me, please leave me comments. I'm an Android Engineer for 3 years now and I don't know any other mobile developers. I would like some help here. Thank you, Mona.

Running Gradle task 'assembleDebug'... Warning: This version only understands SDK XML versions up to 3 but an SDK XML file of version 4 was encountered. This can happen if you use versions of Android Studio and the command-line tools that were released at different times.

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong: Execution failed for task ':flutter_plugin_android_lifecycle:compileDebugJavaWithJavac'.

Could not resolve all files for configuration ':flutter_plugin_android_lifecycle:androidJdkImage'. Failed to transform core-for-system-modules.jar to match attributes {artifactType=_internal_android_jdk_image, org.gradle.libraryelements=jar, org.gradle.usage=java-runtime}. > Execution failed for JdkImageTransform: C:\Users\monae\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\platforms\android-34\core-for-system-modules.jar. > Error while executing process C:\Users\monae\AppData\Local\Programs\Android Studio\jbr\bin\jlink.exe with arguments {--module-path C:\Users\monae.gradle\caches\transforms-3\ca0f03754238ee726b2ce160ba08b7a8\transformed\output\temp\jmod --add-modules java.base --output C:\Users\monae.gradle\caches\transforms-3\ca0f03754238ee726b2ce160ba08b7a8\transformed\output\jdkImage --disable-plugin system-modules}
    • Try:

Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights. Get more help at https://help.gradle.org.

BUILD FAILED in 38s Error: Gradle task assembleDebug failed with exit code 1

I'm build screens and it has worked out fine up to 3 days ago. Is it Android Studio updates that have caused this erro, as the app ran fine. I ahve been using Koala version and I do have Ladybug version in Android Studio IDE as well, it won't run in Ladybug either.

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página