1. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

[Flutter] Android / Flutter / Gradle: Google Play Games not connecting with Store-loaded AAB

Discussão em 'Mobile' iniciado por Stack, Outubro 15, 2024 às 22:52.

1. Stack

Stack Membro Participativo

In my Flutter app I use games_services to manage leaderboards and gamesaves on Google Play Games. This works perfectly fine in Debug mode, and also when using flutter run --release. In both cases the app shows the login banner up top upon opening, and when I try to access leaderboards etc it works just fine.

However, when I build an AAB via flutter build appbundle and upload it to the Play Store, the downloaded app doesn't connect properly. Instead of the banner on top, it shows an overlay asking me to select my account. Upon submitting, it shows a loading spinner for half a second and nothing further. Leaderboards etc. don't work.

Unfortunately I don't know how to debug this issue, since it only happens for the Store-loaded version.

flutter build appbundle should sign and setup everything in the same way that flutter run --release does afaik - so I don't understand where this issue arises from. My release signing keys match those used for OAuth on Games Services and work just fine for flutter run --release.

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página