1. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

Angular 8 refresh values of data bind

Discussão em 'Angular' iniciado por VAMSHI KRISHNA SAI, Setembro 11, 2024 às 12:52.

1. I have an angular component which has a boolean variable "BodyToggle". In the component.ts file, I set it to true on a click event, and when the variable is set to true, I have an ngIf condition which triggers a modal.

component.ts

import {Component, EventEmitter, Output, Input, ViewEncapsulation, Injectable, AfterViewInit, OnInit, OnChanges, SimpleChange} from '@angular/core';

@Component({
    selector: 'app-chart1',
    templateUrl: `./chart1.component.html`
    , encapsulation: ViewEncapsulation.None
    })
    @Injectable({
    providedIn: 'root'
    })
    export class ChartComponent implements OnInit {
    BodyToggle: boolean = false;
    getCharts(){

let currentContext = this;
    if (item.displayType === "bar") {
    events: {
    click: function(){
    //show modal
    currentContext.BodyToggle = true;

}
    }

}

}

component.html

<div id="container">

<div *ngIf="BodyToggle">
    <clr-modal [(clrModalOpen)]="BodyToggle" [clrModalSize]="'lg'">
    <div class="modal-body">
    </div>
    </clr-modal>
    </div>
    </div>

Now, when I first render the modal, when I trigger the click event, the BodyToggle variable is set to true, but it is not reflected in the view (HTML). When I refresh the page, at the click event, I see the change to the variable BodyToggle reflected in the view. I dont understand why it does not reflect when I render the component for the first time. I also tried to use a setTimeOut to the set the value to true.

let currentContext = this;
    click: function() {

//show modal

currentContext.BodyToggle = false;
    setTimeout(() => {

});

This also doesnt seem to solve the issue. Using ChangeDetectorRef throws a "provider not found" error, as this component is a child component to another parent component. Could you please help me how to implement this so that when the component is first rendered, a change to the variable BodyToggle should reflect in the view (HTML). (Basically looking for an implementation similar to scope.apply in angular)

EDIT

I did try ChangeDetectorRef.detectChanges(), but I was getting a provider not found error.

core.js:6014 ERROR Error: Uncaught (in promise): NullInjectorError: StaticInjectorError(AppModule)[ExpandableOompaLoompa -> ChangeDetectorRef]:
    StaticInjectorError(Platform: core)[ExpandableOompaLoompa -> ChangeDetectorRef]:
    NullInjectorError: No provider for ChangeDetectorRef!
    NullInjectorError: StaticInjectorError(AppModule)[ExpandableOompaLoompa -> ChangeDetectorRef]:
    StaticInjectorError(Platform: core)[ExpandableOompaLoompa -> ChangeDetectorRef]:
    NullInjectorError: No provider for ChangeDetectorRef!

This is how I did implemented it in the component.ts file.

constructor(private crd: ChangeDetectorRef) {}
    events: {

click: function(){
    //show modal
    crd.detectChanges();

}
    }

I also tried ApplicationRef.tick(), that did not work at all. Could you help me with why this error might have been occuring? Thanks

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página