1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

Trigger not running with rbf_deleteRecord

Discussão em 'PSDN - Forum' iniciado por rzanardo, Julho 14, 2017.

1. rzanardo

rzanardo Guest

Hello everyone.

I'm really worried about a problem I've discovered yesterday and simply can't find a solution.

The basic structure:

I have an object called PROJECT, that is the base, and I have many "children/relationships" inside it, like the one I'm having problem, that it's called "Allocated Employee".

As the name suggests, you can allocate multiple employees to a project, but for a lot of reasons, I couldn't use Rollbase's native grids or forms for that, so I built a customized html table with bootstrap, jquery, etc.

This is what I'm talking about:

[​IMG]

The "new" button and the "edit", uses Rollbase's own native LINKS at the objects to manipulate the data and open forms, etc. However, there is no URL for deleting, so I built a function for that purpose:

function deleteAllocatedEmployee(allocatedEmployeeID){
    if (confirm("Are you sure?")){
    rbf_deleteRecord("objectAllocatedEmployee", allocatedEmployeeID, function(){
    location.reload();
    }, false);
    }

It's pretty simple, by clicking the delete of each record, it runs the above function and after the deleteRecord it reloads the page with the updated data. There's no problem with this, except that there's a trigger linked to the Allocated Employee object, that makes lots of references to another triggers, this system's logic is VERY complex.

But when I use the rbf_deleteRecord to delete an object, like in this case, the trigger that's associated to it simply doesn't run and I have no clue why.

Can someone please try to help me? Am I doing something (if not all) wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página