1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

SQL/HTML5 query results

Discussão em 'Outras Linguagens' iniciado por Stack, Maio 17, 2021.

1. Stack

Stack Membro Participativo

Hey everyone did some research but haven't found what I've quite been looking for most likely due to what I've been typing in lol. I have a website and I have a couple of different search options: "firstname, lastname, phone number, and account number" and when you use any of those options it pulls up the account and each account will have different information. How do I have those options and is there a way to populate specific information on that website depending on what account you look at cause right now I have a website I cloned and like 100's of HTML docs that are all copies of the same thing just slight changes and I'm wanting to save room so if I have a template of a website could I tie to SQL so depending what account gets pulled up there will be different results. Sorry if I explained that really poorly. If you could help me out that be great! Also if yall have links to provide to help me learn or point me in the right direction that be great!

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página