1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

SOAP Encoding in BulkCreateUpdate

Discussão em 'PSDN - Forum' iniciado por matman, Março 2, 2015.

1. matman

matman Guest

Hello,

I am writing a C# application that gets data from an old database and imports it into Rollbase. To do this I'm using SOAP. In the Rollbase User's Guide, it sais that the function bulkCreateUpdate (the function I use to import the data) uses ISO-8859-1 encoding as a standard. Different choises that can be made in the import map are UTF-8 and US-ASCII.

When I generate my CSV string, I have used all differen encodings.But when i send this string to Rollbase, some characters, like ë, come out looking like Ã<< when using ISO, of ï¿1/2 of some other kind of strange character.

The standard endcoding of the soap envelope to rollbase is set to utf-8, but like I said, utf-8 also gives wrong characters. The strange this is, when I paste my string into a .csv file with the correct encoding and upload it manually, the character is displayed correctly.

Can anyone help me to find where the problem is, and what settings I must change to import my data correctly?

Regards

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página