1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

Secure Socket Layer (SSL) failure? [OE101C]

Discussão em 'StackOverflow' iniciado por fdantas, Fevereiro 3, 2015.

1. fdantas

fdantas Administrator Moderador

I have a process that uses web services via sockets/https. My code is erroring out all of a sudden when using sockets. I'm guessing it's something to do with progress internal certificate manager.

These are the errors that are occurring.

---------------------------
    Error
    Secure Socket Layer (SSL) failure. error code -54: certificate signature failure: for b0f3e76e.0 in n:\progra~1\oe101c\certs (9318)
    Error
    Connection failure for host api.constantcontact.com port 443 transport TCP. (9407)
    Error
    Invalid socket object used in WRITE method. (9178)

I then decided to get the Cert Chain from the site who's service I was using. I ran this command to get this.

openssl s_client -connect api.constantcontact.com:443 -showcerts > certs.out

After getting the certs I extracted each one into it's own file and tiled them cert1.cer, cert2.cer and cert3.cer. I registered them with the certutil and the error was still occurring.

I then converted all three of them using this command.

openssl x509 -in cert1.cer -out cert1.pem -outform PEM

Then tried registering them again and still no solution.

I registered them in proenv this way.

certutil -import cert1.pem

they imported correctly but I am still getting this error. Is there something that I am missing or could this be something entirely different. In the original error the hash b0f3e76e.0 is in fact being generated by the 3rd cert. I attempted to delete the hash in the certs folder and regenerate it. I'm completely clueless at this point. The app has worked for awhile and i remember having this issue in the past but can't remember what fixed it. Seems as though when someone was changing from a virtual drive to a physical drive that progress is installed on this error started popping back up.

Thanks

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página