1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

Rollbase Mobile - API Method for Search through records

Discussão em 'PSDN - Forum' iniciado por IramK, Fevereiro 17, 2015.

1. IramK

IramK Guest

Hello,

I am trying to build a mobile app that gets the first name as the input (input field) and tries to fetch the contact details when the user presses on a search button.

What I've tried:

I have tried using a REST API service but I think I'm not doing the call correctly. I'm trying to use the selectQuery REST API call where I've supplied all the required fields and it works ok and gets me back the contact relating to that first name but I've encountered two issues with this:

1. The REST API calling doesn't seem to work in Internet Explorer 11 and I get an error with appery.js (line 781 char 17) (attached screenshot) which just keeps on loading
    2. When using the selectQuery, how can I assign the same session ID that is being used for the user to log in into the Mobile App?

Is there a built-in Rollbase way of getting this done? If I can use the built-in services to get all the information I need, then that would be great. Also is there a documentation that explains each and every part of the app in detail?

What is the best way to get this done? Could someone possibly point me out in the right direction.

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página