1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

New project, looking for answers about APIs and my thoughts about my idea of the project...

Discussão em 'Outras Linguagens' iniciado por Stack, Janeiro 27, 2021.

1. Stack

Stack Membro Participativo

My project idea is to make a program/app which makes my computer deny any type of connections which I have "Blacklisted" via the program. The program will have a quite simplistic UI with API input availability which will be stored in the program (meaning I'm not going to store every API I think is necessary for every website and app, the user will add the APIs/connect-factor by hand). I've looked into it, but I'm having a hard time to grasp how much time this project will take (I've until summer to get it done).

My questions are: Is this possible to do with APIs? Or if you have any other ideas, I will gladly hear them! Is this project the right difficulty for a 2nd semester student with medium Java, Python and SQL knowledge?

The reason I'm doing this is because I've thought about it in the past and when my new course started which makes us build a program/application I took my chance.

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página