1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

Need strategy for identifying root cause of "JBAS011232: Only one JAX-RS Application Class...

Discussão em 'StackOverflow' iniciado por Stack, Junho 17, 2021.

1. Stack

Stack Membro Participativo

I have a problem similar to my previous one. I have a webapp that runs fine in JBoss EAP 6.4. I want to add some functionality to my webapp so that it can manipulate a hive-metastore. I add a single dependency to my pom.xml:

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.hive</groupId>
    <artifactId>hive-jdbc</artifactId>
    <version>3.1.2</version>
    </dependency>

If I now try to start my webapp, it fails at start up:

15:07:37,718 ERROR [org.jboss.msc.service.fail] (MSC service thread 1-5) MSC000001: Failed to start service jboss.deployment.unit."myapp-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.war".POST_MODULE: org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.deployment.unit."myapp-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.war".POST_MODULE: JBAS018733: Failed to process phase POST_MODULE of deployment "myapp-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.war" ... Caused by: org.jboss.as.server.deployment.DeploymentUnitProcessingException: JBAS011232: Only one JAX-RS Application Class allowed. com.sun.jersey.api.core.servlet.WebAppResourceConfig com.sun.jersey.api.core.DefaultResourceConfig com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.DeferredResourceConfig com.sun.jersey.api.core.ClassNamesResourceConfig org.glassfish.jersey.server.ResourceConfig$WrappingResourceConfig org.glassfish.jersey.server.ResourceConfig org.glassfish.jersey.server.ResourceConfig$RuntimeConfig com.sun.jersey.api.core.ScanningResourceConfig com.sun.jersey.api.core.ResourceConfig com.sun.jersey.api.core.PackagesResourceConfig com.mycompany.RestApplication com.sun.jersey.api.core.ApplicationAdapter com.sun.jersey.api.core.ClasspathResourceConfig

The message "JBAS011232: Only one JAX-RS Application Class allowed" seems to be caused by my webapp trying to use both RestEasy (v. 2.3.10.Final-redhat-1) and Jersey. JBoss uses RestEasy by default. Apparently, hive-jdbc must directly or indirectly have a Jersey application class.

I would like to eliminate this problem by indicating that I don't want to use a Jersey-based application class. What strategy can I employ to discover where that Jersey-based class exists? If I generate the dependency tree with mvn,

mvn org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin:2.10:tree -Dverbose=true

hive-jdbc has nearly 800 lines of dependencies. There must be a better strategy than looking through the source code of all of the dependencies. Or, is there somehow a way to tell JBoss to ignore Jersey application classes?

BTW, unlike my previous question, hadoop-common doesn't seem to be the culprit. When I look at the occurrences of "hadoop-common" in the dependency tree, I see the following:

[​IMG]

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página