1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

Main Lookup/Link Lookup and specifying a List View

Discussão em 'PSDN - Forum' iniciado por Meryk, Março 5, 2015.

1. Meryk

Meryk Guest

Hi,

I have two objects A and B with relationship one to many, so one A can have many B. Also object B has a type (which is just a field), lets say type can be type1 or type2.

On the edit page of object B, the field of the related A is a selector, and when clicked the B selector page opens.

I have ticked the options "Main Lookup" and "Link Lookup" in the properties of the field. And this is working fine : when I open edit page of a record of A, and click the B selector field, it is showing only related records (Bs) to the current A in the selector page that opens.

Now I need to do some more filtering on this page , using that type I mentioned before. So when "someCondition", only display current related Bs of type1 and when "someOtherCondition", only display current related Bs of type2.

To make it simple, once options "Main lookup" and "link lookup" are checked, if you go to that edit page of object B, and set the List view of the lookup (of object A) to any other view, it won't take it. It will always display the current related records.

Do you have any ideas how this can be resolved please?

Thank you

Meryem

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página