1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

jboss deployment issue - can not visit servlet

Discussão em 'StackOverflow' iniciado por Stack, Fevereiro 24, 2021.

1. Stack

Stack Membro Participativo

I am trying to write a simple web application and deploy on jboss EAP 6. The application is named "webapp" and I was able to build and deploy it to jboss. The context root is /webapp.

I was able to then visit localhost:8080/webapp and it returns a "Hello World" printed from the defaulted index.jsp that was generated by eclipse at /src/main/webapp.

However, when I tried to actually visit the servlet at localhost:8080/webapp/sessionsetup I got the following error:

JBWEB000065: HTTP Status 404 - /webapp/sessionsetup

JBWEB000309: type JBWEB000067: Status report

JBWEB000068: message /webapp/sessionsetup

JBWEB000069: description JBWEB000124: The requested resource is not available.

Below is my simple code for the servlet:

@WebServlet("/sessionsetup")
    public class SessionSetup extends HttpServlet{

private static final Logger log = LoggerFactory.getLogger(SessionSetup.class);

public void doGet(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response) throws IOException {
    log.info(this.toString());
    log.info("Do get method is called");

response.setContentType("text/xml");

PrintWriter printer = response.getWriter();
    printer.println("<html>");
    printer.println("<head>" + "</head>");
    printer.println("<body>");
    printer.println("<h1>" + "Welcome! You are in session setup" + "</h1>");
    printer.println("</body>");
    printer.println("</html>");

printer.close();
    }

}

Could anyone comment on where I might miss something? Is there a way to find some log information no this error? I tried to look for server.log at /standalone/log but couldn't find anything.

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página