1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

"HTTP 404 Not Found" trying to launch simple phpinfo.php

Discussão em 'Outras Linguagens' iniciado por Stack, Janeiro 20, 2021.

1. Stack

Stack Membro Participativo

I'm attempting to install php on my Win 7 laptop machine. I am getting an "HTTP 404 Not Found" when I enter localhost/phpinfo.php. I have so far done the following steps.

1. Downloaded and installed VC11 x86 Thread Safe (2015-Feb-19 01:45:25) into my C:\php folder from http://windows.php.net/download#php-5.6.
    2. Copied and renamed the php.ini-development file to php.ini and edited and saved the new php.ini file modifiying the "user_dir =" to "user_dir = C:\php.
    3. Enabled all IIS stuff in "programs and features".
    4. Inside IIS I have "added Module Mapping.." under Handler Mappings with Request path: C:\php, Module: FastCgiModule, Executable (optional): C:\php\php-cgi.exe, and Name: FastCGIJay
    5. Also inside IIS under Default Documents I have added: Index.php and Default.php
    6. I have added ;C:\php on the end of my environment variables string.
    7. I have restarted IIS service and rebooted.

I have another older pc I have done the same steps and have it working(I can see the phpinfo page when entering //localhost/phpinfo.php). I have even deleted the entire setup on that pc and have installed php using the installer from microsoft and it works fine. I did this because the installer wouldn't work on this laptop.

I need it working on this laptop because I am logging data to SQL Server 2014 express and I eventually want to chart my data to a website through javascript and I've read that using SQL connection strings in javascript is not secure.

I don't know if it matters but I have a .NET web service running in C:\websites that receives get request from a wifi enabled microcontroller. The web service passes the data through a stored procedure in the .NET webservice to SQL at 10 second intervals. I have configured this service in Default Web Site in IIS.

What is it I'm missing here? Thanks.

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página