1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

How to start Jboss server, in domain mode, using intellij debugger

Discussão em 'StackOverflow' iniciado por Stack, Abril 22, 2021.

1. Stack

Stack Membro Participativo

Intellij won't start jboss server in domain mode using debugger. I can start it was a normal process fine but not with debugger. I can start it in standalone mode with debugger. When I start in domain mode with intellij debugger I get the following error

[Host Controller] FATAL ERROR in native method: JDWP No transports initialized, jvmtiError=AGENT_ERROR_TRANSPORT_INIT(197) [Host Controller] ERROR: transport error 202: connect failed: Connection refused [Host Controller] ERROR: JDWP Transport dt_socket failed to initialize, TRANSPORT_INIT(510) [Host Controller] JDWP exit error AGENT_ERROR_TRANSPORT_INIT(197): No transports initialized [debugInit.c:750]

I can start the jboss server on the command line and attach a remote debugger from intellij but I would rather do everything via intellij if possible. So I would rather deploy and debug from intellij

From looking at the error I think the problem is because in domain mode the host controller is started first but the debug string applies to the server instance which isn't started till later. Intellij then tries to attach the debugger but the server isn't running so it can't attach to anything then fails. Is there anyway around this?

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página