1. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

[Flutter] How to resolve "Android Gradle plugin requires Java 11 to run. You are currently...

Discussão em 'Mobile' iniciado por Stack, Outubro 21, 2024 às 19:13.

1. Stack

Stack Membro Participativo

I imported a Flutter project into Visual Studio Code, and when I tried to run it, I got this error message:

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• Where: Build file '/home/omer358/FlutterProjects/MyProjects/ConverterNOW/android/app/build.gradle' line: 24

• What went wrong: A problem occurred evaluating project ':app'.

Failed to apply plugin 'com.android.internal.application'. Android Gradle plugin requires Java 11 to run. You are currently using Java 1.8. You can try some of the following options: - changing the IDE settings. - changing the JAVA_HOME environment variable. - changing org.gradle.java.home in gradle.properties.

• Try: Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

• Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 22s Exception: Gradle task assembleDebug failed with exit code 1

I searched for some solutions, one of them suggested that I'm using java1.8 but that was not the case; omer358@OMO:~/FlutterProjects/MyProjects/ConverterNOW/android$ ./gradlew --version returns:

------------------------------------------------------------
    Gradle 7.0.2
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Build time: 2021-05-14 12:02:31 UTC
    Revision: 1ef1b260d39daacbf9357f9d8594a8a743e2152e

Kotlin: 1.4.31
    Groovy: 3.0.7
    Ant: Apache Ant(TM) version 1.10.9 compiled on September 27 2020
    JVM: 11.0.14 (Ubuntu 11.0.14+9-Ubuntu-0ubuntu2.22.10)

Can you help me make go away?

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página