1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

error "<file-name> already exists with <field/value...> (132)"

Discussão em 'StackOverflow' iniciado por fdantas, Agosto 12, 2015.

1. fdantas

fdantas Administrator Moderador

I work in a medical laboratory, where we use an progress database (version 10.2B) and a 4GL programmed commercial application as our central laboratory information system.

We are currently developing different sentinel applications (for example lab guide) which interact with the progress database using an ODBC connection (SQL based). The applications are programmed using C#.

This interaction works fine for reading and updating records.. however, when inserting new records in an existing table, there seems to be a conflict between the sentinel and central application. Inserting a new record via the sentinel application gives no error, but when I insert a new record subsequently via the central system, the following error occurs: already exists with 132.

It seems that the commercial 4GL based application does not see that a new record has been added to the database via SQL ODBC connection. How can I prevent this error from occuring? Keeping in mind that I have no access to the commercial 4GL system.

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página