1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

Create custom view, which only shows the Document of a certain Zone

Discussão em 'PSDN - Forum' iniciado por Ramon Schouten, Agosto 28, 2017.

1. Hi there,

In Rollbase I have done some simple scripting to Show a google maps map, centered to your current location.

The object in which I show this, is called Zone Coordinates, for you can create a zone and enter the Corner coordinates.

So when the google maps map will load, it will plot the zone as a polygon and will show on the map.

Also a marker is placed on your current location and a buttons is added.

This button, when clicked, will set the current user field "Zone" to the name of the zone you currently are in and the field "Zone ID" to that Zone's record ID.

[​IMG]

Then in another Object, called PDF.

We can create a new record with a PDF attached and link it to a zone, for example Zone A or Zone B.
    You can select the Zones with a Lookup field.

[​IMG]

Now I want to accomplish the following.

I want the view of PDFs, to only show the PDFs of my current location.

[​IMG]

As you can see, in this case I am currently in Zone A, so i would Like to only see the PDFs linked to Zone A.

Now I see the PDFs of Zone A and Zone B. This is not wanted.

When i go to edit the View or add a filter. I can't seem to filter on the current user's Zone.

[​IMG]

I want to filter if the PDF zone coordinate is equal to the Current User's Zone or Zone ID.

so eerr.... HELP!

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página